Research areas & fields of study student got experienced in:
Department Name: Department of Chemical Engineering
I started my undergraduate course in September 2013 and completed it in September 2017.
My undergraduate dissertation was ” Simulation of Methanol To Olefin (MTO) process by ASPEN Plus software” under the guidance of Dr. Hamed Rashidi.
The most important classes I took during my undergraduate course were Mass and energy balance, Fluid mechanics 1&2, Heat transfer 1&2, Mass transfer, Thermodynamics 1&2, Unit operations 1&2, Kinetics and reactor design, and Application of mathematics in chemical engineering.
Some of the projects I did in my undergraduate course:
- Simulation of MTO (Methanol to Olefins) Process by Aspen Plus (Thesis Project)
- Developing telephone book (Programming C++ Language)
- Effect of impurities on thermal degradation and corrosion of amine solution in South Pars desalination plants (Unit Operation)
- Design & Manufacturing of a Chemical Machine (Chem-E-Car).2016
- Study on DRA Fluid (Fluid Mechanics)
- Water production using heat pipes (Heat Transfer 2)
- Modeling the sudden cooling of a rod using Matlab software (Heat Transfer 1)
- Investigation of Ethylene Glycol unit of Shahzand Petrochemical in Arak (Mass & Energy Balance)
- Methanol to Olefins (Mass Transfer)
- Study on supercritical fluid (Thermodynamic)
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]