About “Adeeb Hayyan”
* PhD with distinction in Chemical Eng. from the University of Malaya.
*His h-index is 27 with total citations of almost 3300+ according to Google Scholar.
*He published more than 50 ISI journal articles and filed 12 patents with 6 granted patents. He has been awarded 18 medals in International Expos. Laureate of 10 International Awards.
*SciFinder Database recognizes him as one of the top 20 researchers (ranked 14) in the world in the research field of ‘deep eutectic solvents and palm oil research work’.
*He is a reviewer for more than 50 ISI journals. He participated in more than 50 International conferences in different countries.
* Invited as keynote speaker in Oman and Sudan to deliver lectures and seminars and improve the research system in many universities in Sudan.
*He has received many certificates and recognition from Elsevier and Thomson Reuters for his published papers.
*He received many international awards from Elsevier, United Nation University- Japan, UNESCO-Paris, IChemE- Malaysia, Foundation of Alexander von Humboldt-Germany, and American Oil Chemists’ Society-USA.
* Laureate 2015 ProSPER.Net-Scopus Young Scientist Award in Sustainable Development for Energy Category in the Asia Pacific.
* Laureate MAB Young Scientist Award from UNESCO and representing Malaysia.
*Publication of the first comprehensive scientific report on the Malaysian Biosphere Reserves with support of NESCO.
* Recognized as one of the top 100 Scientists in Asia in the 2018 edition of the Asian Scientist 100 (AS100).
* Member of Editorial Advisory Committee in Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal (ALKEJ).
* Member of Editorial Advisory Committee Inform magazine (founded 1917) published under American Oil Chemists’ Society.
* In 2020 and according to a ranking generated by Stanford University, recognized as the world’s top 2% of Scientists in Eng. In Category of Chemical and Biotechnology Eng.