About “Christopher J. Ellison”
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Iowa State University (2000)
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, Northwestern University (2005)
- Norman Hackerman Award in Chemical Research from the Welch Foundation (2016)
- Best Paper Award – International Conference on Photopolymer Science and Technology, Japan (2015)
- Owens Corning Early Career Award from AIChE MESD (2014)
- Young Investigator of the Polymeric Materials Science and Engineering Division of the American Chemical Society (2014)
- Plenary Lecture, Emerging Areas in Polymer Science and Engineering, Area 8A Polymers, American Institute of Chemical Engineers National Meeting (2013)
- DuPont Young Professor Award (2012)
- 3M Nontenured Faculty Award (2012)
- NSF CAREER Award (2010)
- Contributed as one of “Twenty-five of the profession’s thought-leaders” to AIChE’s Centennial Chemical Engineering Progress issue article titled “Chemical Engineering in the Next 25 Years” (2008)
- Frank J. Padden Jr. Award for Excellence in Polymer Physics Research, APS Division of Polymer Physics (2005)
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
No positions found!