About “Miladin Radovic”
- Ph.D., Materials Science and Engineering, Drexel University – 2001
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Belgrade – 1997
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Belgrade – 1992
- Processing of advanced ceramic materials
- High temperature materials for energy applications
- Characterization and modeling of mechanical properties of ceramic and metallic materials
- Reliability and durability of ceramic materials and components
- Processing and characterization of materials for Fuel Cells
- Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy
Awards & Honors
- 2006 Listed in Marquis Who’s Who in America
- 2005 Author of Microphotographs chosen for on the ASM official screen server
- 2004 Cover of the Journal of American Ceramic Society
- 2002 ASM-ITS 2002 International Metallographic Contest – Honorable Mention
- 2001 1st Place in Student poster presentation category for poster presented at 2001 Cocoa Beach Conference
- 2001 Scholarship for the Gordon Research Conference – Solid State Studies in Ceramics.
- 2001 A.W. Grosvenor Award for Academic Performance, Department of Materials Engineering, Drexel University.
- 2000 Sigma Xi Award for the Presentation of Research Results at Drexel and MCP Hahnemann Universities Research Day, Drexel University.
- 1993 Stipend for Talented Young Scientist awarded by the Ministry for Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia.
No positions found!