I am creative with high management and analytical skills
Successful factory manager with 8 years of experience in industry. Seeking a Ph.D. position in chemical engineering to expand my knowledge and to use my experience in industry to push edge of science forward.
Bachelor GPA (%)
Master GPA (%)
TOEFL iBT Score
Academic gap years
* Click the button to start a discussion with this applicant.Start discussion
List of Publications (Papers, Book Chapters, Reviews, etc.)
Evaluation of trichloroethylene degradation by starch supported Fe/Ni nanoparticles via response surface methodologyhttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26901738/
Optimization of extruders to increase production by 9% (2021 compared with 2020)
Optimization of PVC foam board formula to decrease 7.5% of TC (2022 compared with 2020)
Reduction of recyclable waste by 56% (2021 compared with 2020)
Reduction of unrecyclable waste by 69% (2021 compared with 2020)
Reduction of low quality sheets production by 29% (2021 compared with 2020)
• Operation of zinc sheet production line with capacity of 70 ton/day (149 employee)
• Operation of zinc ingot production line with capacity of 80 ton/day (29 employee)
• Operation of basic zinc sulfate (BZS) with capacity of 20 ton/day of content metal (42 employee)
• Optimization of zinc powder usage in cold purification unit. (25% reduction)
• Optimization of sulfuric acid usage in leaching unit. (32% reduction)
• Optimization of potassium permanganate usage in hot purification unit. (50% reduction)
• Optimization of lime usage in neutralized leaching unit. (70% reduction)
• Operation of zinc sheet production line with capacity of 36 ton/day
• Design and operation of Basic Zinc Sulfate (BZS) production line in Qeshm Zinc Smelting Company with capacity of 20Ton/day of zinc content with 1 million US dollar budget.
• Operation and optimization of Basic Zinc Sulfate (BZS) production line in Calcimin Company to increase capacity from 27 ton/day to 50 Ton/day of zinc content with 2 million US dollar budget.
Head of environment department
• Establishment of solid waste management system to reduce and recycle waste.
• Installation of anaerobic waste water treatment units in 5 points.
• Feasibility study of landfill design.
• stack outlet Examination to control possible pollution of sulfuric acid plant.
Food Industry II
My research interests and reasons behind them
• Leaching of heavy metal.
• Polymers synthesis and application.
• Water and waste water treatment using nanoparticles.
• Drug delivery